Followers

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lipstick

On my trip to London for the Glamour Beauty Festival I stopped off at Charlotte Tilbury's Boutique in Covent Garden to go and see what was new, it just so happened they had the new Pillow Talk lipstick. I tried it on in store and I was hooked! I had to order it online as they had sold out in store. I thought I would show you what also came with my order because of it being from her website I got some free goodies.

  

First off how beautiful is this packaging your order comes in! I love when companies make an effort in packaging just makes it feel more special!



With my lipstick I got to select samples on the checkout. I went with the Wonder Glow face primer and the Matte Revolution lipstick in Red Carpet Red. I also received the Scent of a Dream sample which smells so good. If you ever want Charlotte Tilbury goodies I do recommend ordering online because then you can get samples thrown in!



Here is the beauty that is the Limited Edition Pillow Talk Lipstick! For me it really is the perfect your lips but better lipstick. I have now gone on to purchase the matching liner but I find it works perfectly well without the lip liner. It definitely is one of the most beautifully packaged lipsticks I own and now has pride of place in my acrylic lipstick display stand. This is definitely for me one of the new products this year that are worth the hype.



Swatch of the Pillow Talk Lipstick and Liner.

No comments