Followers

Glamour Beauty Festival 2017

I went along to the Glamour Beauty Festival last sunday and I just thought I'd show you a few bits from it and the amazing goodie bag!

First off I couldn't not go to Sloane Square without stopping by the most instagramable bakery, Peggy Porschen! It was absolutely delicious even though it was a tad pricey it was well worth the trip!


I didn't take a huge amount of pictures once I was in the festival because I spent most of it in a queue!



I had my hair done at the GHD stand as well as my base makeup reapplied at Laura Mercier which I completely fell in love with. I went for Tussled Curls at the GHD stand and I wish my hair was like this everyday.



I also went to the Fresh stand and tried a Glow Up facial on my hand as I'd just had my makeup done. I loved the concept behind the products and they all felt so nice on my skin. I found the lip scrub and tinted lip treatment which is possibly the softest textured lip product I have every tried!



Here is  the amazing goodie bag contents; Fiat branded lip balm, Estee Edit Pink Peony Overnight mask, Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, Laura Mercier Caviar stick eye colour, Marc Jacobs delux sample Velvet Noir mascara, Nars Le Orgasm blush, Caudalie micellar water, HD brow define pencil, Fresh Soy cleanser, Pixi glow mist, Eylure lashes, GHD advanced split end therapy, OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo & Conditioner, Redken Shine Flash 02 Glistening Mist, Garnier Micellar Cleansing Gel Wash, Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask, Super-Hydrating Revitalising Mask, Garnier Moisture Bomb Protect, Multi-Protecting Hydrating Mist and Elegant Touch Nails.





No comments