Followers

Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumising Mascara

Benefit Cosmetics just launched a brand new mascara BADgal BANG! Volumising Mascara*, so naturally I went straight out and picked one up! After seeing some of the Benefit team I follow on Instagram results of them wearing it I was sold (@lisapotterdixon @laurrettapower and @laurenspearman). I really liked both the RollerLash and They're Real so I had high hopes for this one.



I got the mini size because often I don't finish mascaras before they start to dry up because I change mascaras almost daily depending on what I want from my lashes. With mini sizes they still have the full-size brush just on a shorter wand so its a good way to try new mascara's and often at half the price of the full-size if you aren't sure how you'll get on.



Claiming to have 36-hour* massive volume without weighing down lashes, the gravity-defying formula contains aero-particles, one of the lightest known materials, derived from space technology. This innovative intense pitch-black mascara layers easily for bigger & bigger impact. Its custom big Slimpact! brush is streamlined to reach root-to-tip, corner-to-corner, upper & lower lashes for big volume with 360° reach! The wand has over 300 bristles on it to reach all those lashes little or long, as well as a good built in wiper which stops the wand having excess product on it! 



Here is a quick before and after of my lashes with one coat of the mascara on. After using it a few times I have to say its super comfortable to wear and doesn't transfer or flake. It is quite hard to remove with just a micellar water so I would suggest using an oil based makeup remover.

Have you tried BADgal Bang!, let me know what you think!x

No comments