Followers

Valentines Day Gifting 💘

With Valentines Day coming up I thought I would share some gifting options for either your special person to buy or for you to treat yourself to. First thing I picked out was a lingerie set from AND/OR (a John Lewis own brand!), the Alexa set with bra, suspenders and underwear. I think this set is really feminine and pretty, it also comes in peacock blue but for Valentines day I thought the soft pink was more appropriate.  



As for fragrance I thought getting a matching male and female fragrances it would be a nice gift. Emporio Armani Because It's You Eau de Parfum is simply irresistible - like a ripe raspberry in its perfect and most elegant naturalness when combined with neroli notes as well as vanilla mixes with musk. I also chose some chocolates from Hotel Chocolat as a smaller present but I think they are more thoughtful than a bar of dairy milk! I picked out the Melting Hearts which are just solid 40% cocoa solids milk hearts; I have since eaten them and I can confirm that they are delicious!



My next pick is a bit of a splurge but I'm so obsessed with the Kate Spade New York handbags since buying one in the Black Friday sales, I had to include one here. This is the Kate Spade New York Cameron Street Mini Candace Leather Satchel in Rosso. The quality of the handbags is beautiful and the cost that bit more expensive but they are worth the splurge!



Here are my picks for the gentleman in your life for Valentines Day. First off I went for the coordinating male's scent from Emporio Armani Stronger With You Eau de Toilette. The spicy accord in the top notes - a mix of cardamom, pink peppercorn, sage, violet leaves and the smoky Vanilla Jungle Essence, falls in love with the sugar coated chestnut accord. I also selected a Daniel Wellington 0106DW Men's St Andrews Rose Gold Plated Leather Strap Watch. I thought this was a very classic watch for the man in your life and something that'll dress up any outfit.



I then picked up some cute men's Heart Socks, a practical choice with which to show your love! I also selected a Fossil Derrick Flip ID Bifold in dark brown which again is a useful gift. This sleek wallet is crafted from rich leather and features eight credit card slots, two ID windows, two slip pockets, one bill compartment and a special lining to help protect the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chips in your credit and debit cards from unwanted scanning.



Hope you all have a beautiful Valentines day or even Galentines Day however you spend it!

No comments