Followers

Tanya Burr Selfie Story Collection

If you've been reading my blog for a while you may have noticed I'm quite a fan of Tanya Burr Cosmetics. So when I saw she was releasing a new collection of products she hasn't done before I had to place an order. I ordered the Tanya Burr Selfie Story Sculpt Eyebrow Pencil in Medium and the Tanya Burr Selfie Story Lash Mascara.



I had been on a look out for some more budget makeup and at £7.99 for the mascara and £6.49, I think they're very budget friendly. After receiving the products I have actually been using them most days because they're so easy to wear and put on quickly to get ready for work. The mascara wand is flexible plastic so it's good for wiggling in between your lashes and with it being layered, it does well at catching the smaller lashes without being clumpy. I didn't find it transferred or smudged over the day but did remove easily at the end of the day.



I get my eyebrows waxed and tinted fairly regularly so they don't need lots of work done to them - I just like to fill them in a touch or use a fibre gel. I found the colour of the pencil was perfect for me it's the perfect medium brow shade and I feel like this will possibly be the most popular shade. It glides on super easily and blends out nicely with the spoolie brush on the other end. If I want a bolder brow look I will top this off with my Glossier Boy Brow just to add some volume.



No comments