Followers

My Beauty Christmas Wish List

Following on from last weeks blog post I thought I would do another post on my top beauty picks that are on my Christmas wish list. I think that Christmas beauty gifts can sometimes be the best valued way to buy new bits to try, so when I receive beauty sets I am a very happy bunny.



The first thing that caught my eye was this Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic 'The Wild One' Eyeshadow Palette Set (£79.99). The week before I had my makeup done at the Marc Jacobs counter in John Lewis Cambridge thanks to Influenster and I fell in love with their eyeshadows. I have never had my eyeshadow stay as long without a single crease as I did with these in combination with the Marc Jacobs Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Eye Primer. I think the colours are really fun in this palette and good for this party season.

  

The second thing I picked up Marc Jacobs 'Cats Meow' Mini Le Marc Lip Crème Collection (£37). I thought this was a really cute set of mini lipsticks that comes with a sparkly leopard print bag with a big tassel, which you could use as a makeup bag or even as a party clutch bag. It has a good selection of shades from nudes to reds, and they're perfectly handbag sized for everyday or party.



The third thing I picked up was the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette, Smokey Eye (£49), which is currently a John Lewis exclusive. You can also get some of the Charlotte Tilbury products personalised in store at John Lewis, which adds that personal touch as a Christmas gift. This is good for people who need to get ready on the go or like to have a minimal makeup collection this palette is perfect; having 3 eyeshadows, bronzer, 2 blushers and the Gold Bar highlighter all in one is a dream. 



The fourth thing I chose was the Bobbi Brown Luxe Classics Mini Lip Makeup Gift Set (£99), exclusive to John Lewis. I was really drawn in by how beautifully it was packaged and would look so pretty under the tree. The shades in the set are Bellini, Uber Beige, Bond, Bahama Brown, Uber Rose, Tahiti Pink, Flame, Plum Brandy, Red Velvet and Imperial Red. They are described as mini lipsticks but I think they would still last a good length of time. Again good shade ranges of nudes, pinks and reds so a lippy for every occasion!



I realise this post is very lip product heavy but I had to include this Fresh 'Pretty In Pink' Lip Trio Gift Set (£24) from Fresh Beauty because it my all time favourite lip products for everyday; especially having SPF 15. These are the most pigmented lip products I've tried as a buttery balmy textured product as well as the most comfortable to wear. If you haven't tried out the brand they've got some beautiful gift sets which are great to either try out the lip sugars or their skincare.



Finally the last beauty set I picked is from Philosophy and its their Philosophy Pure Grace Body And Fragrance Gift Set they bring out in the winter which is exclusive to John Lewis. I found out about this product because we had the body lotion in our staff locker room and I have become obsessed with its scent. The scent is really clean and fresh, the fragrance lasts ages on your skin compared to other fragrances body lotions I have tried. This could be a very unisex fragrance as its isn't too floral or sweet, described as A clean 'just showered' scent with bergamot, water lily, and lavender surrounded by a hint of jasmine and sensual musk. Really big sizes of products for a gift set so worth the money!

No comments