Followers

Glossier Comes To The UK!👋🙂

You may have noticed a massive craze over Glossier launching in the UK last week unless you have been living under a rock. I had heard about the brand from bloggers such as I Covet Thee and HelloOctober a few months ago, so as a brand they were on my radar. When I saw that they now ship in the UK from a UK warehouse (so you can avoid the long shipping wait and extra charges, which is brilliant), I just had to place an order.



I found it hard to decide what to pick up but I went for the Phase 2 set, which saved me £8 rather than buying them separately; this set included the Boy Brow in Brown, Stretch Concealer in Light and Generation G in Crush. I also picked up Perfecting Skin Tint in the Light shade. With my order I also received some cool stickers including a scratch-and-sniff sticker of their new fragrance launching soon, as well as the classic pink pouch with my products, a sample of the new perfume and a sample of the Milky Jelly Cleanser.



So far I have tried out all but the perfume and I must say I am seriously impressed. I've used the Stretch Concealer the most out of my purchases; as someone who doesn't wear foundation on a daily basis, this has worked so well at covering areas that I feel need a little help and also under my eyes. I can get a really nice natural base just by applying a small amount of the concealer and setting it with a touch of translucent powder. I also think my Boy Brow is a serious rival for my Gimme Brow by Benefit. Both products are really comfortable to wear and this doesn't feel heavy which I really like. The Perfecting Skin Tint was also such a nice way to do a quick base. It is really dewy and just a very sheer coverage to even out your skin, for me it took down the slight redness I have in my cheeks which was great. I wore all three of the products out to an afternoon tea at The Tamburlaine and it took me very little time to get ready because of the ease of blending with these products. I also used my sample of the milky jelly cleanser and it reminds me of Fresh Soy Cleanser in the fragrance but it does a really good job of cleansing your skin without it feeling dry or tight afterwards.



I bought my products through a rep link which meant that I got 20% off my order and they had an offer too on so my shipping was free. You can also use my link to get 10% off: https://t.co/XiNjW12zkI

*Using my link you get 10% off and I get credit to spend on Glossier so the more you shop the more I can shop! ;)

No comments