Followers

Too Faced Natural Love Eye Shadow Collection

ITS HERE! I cannot tell you how long I waited to get my hands on this beauty. I have been a big lover of Too Faced eyeshadows for a few years now due to their beautiful colours and their pigmentation so I knew I had to get my hands on this one. It consists of 30 eyeshadows with some of the favourites from the bestselling Natural Eyes, Natural Matte, and Natural At Night palettes, but also some new and exclusive shades.



First off I love the details in the packaging; the font and little flowers on it are flocked and it has a magnetic close which I think it good for if you travelled with it so it does open as easily. There is a really good mix of matte and shimmer shades in the palette so its very versatile. Did you know Too Faced invented the first ever glitter eyeshadow?! I swathed the colours in two rows vertically down the palette but up my arm so you can get a glimpse of the shades.























If you are wanting an all-rounder neutral eyeshadow palette I would really recommend this one, it is a bit of an investment but you get a good amount of product for your money. It is available in Debenhams now but I think it is also available in Selfridges and the Too Faced website.

No comments